The Student Room Group

A-Level AQA English Lit

Just wondering how everyone doing the exam later this month is revising and if they had any revision material to share? I am currently studying Othello, Feminine Gospels, TGG, love through the ages, and comparing a streetcar and THT. Would be great to hear from others, thanks.
Original post by Suffyan
Just wondering how everyone doing the exam later this month is revising and if they had any revision material to share? I am currently studying Othello, Feminine Gospels, TGG, love through the ages, and comparing a streetcar and THT. Would be great to hear from others, thanks.

Hi! I'm currently at uni so it's been a few years but the website Shmoop really helped me-it covers a lot of texts, and has quotes on characters and themes :-)
Reply 2
I'll go on it today, thanks!
Reply 3
Original post by Suffyan

i find litcharts quite helpful! Its mainly free but for more detail theres a paid membership (around 8 pound i think), but with it you can download pdf's and worksheets, which will stay in your files and be able to use them even after you cancel. If i still had my membership i would have tried to download your texts and see if they worked for you, but unforchantly i dont do any of the same texts as you do, and i no longer have the membership ):
Original post by Suffyan

Best of luck with your revision, you've got this! :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest