The Student Room Group

Please Help me, i’m scared and its urgent

Hi, Im 16 female and I kinda grinding on my bf while my pantie was on and little moist and he has precum, I didnt make him *** or anything and I stopped, i had my pantie off and lay next to him and forgot then turned around to hug him and his thing kinda touched mine, it he never *** once and i think there was only little precum. Am I pregnant? Should I take Plan B. im scared, it happened on Saturday and now it monday, is it too late to take plan B, is there cheap plan B that is effective. im literally so scared. please help me out, any one experience this before please tell me
Reply 1
I'm not a doctor, but I can try to provide you with some general information about pregnancy and emergency contraception. Keep in mind that you should always consult a healthcare professional for accurate advice tailored to your specific situation.

The risk of getting pregnant from the situation you described seems low, but it's not impossible. Pregnancy occurs when sperm fertilizes an egg, and sperm can sometimes be present in pre-ejaculate (precum). However, the chances of pregnancy from precum are typically much lower than from ejaculate.

Plan B (levonorgestrel) is an emergency contraceptive that can be taken within 72 hours (3 days) of unprotected sex to help prevent pregnancy. The sooner you take it, the more effective it is. If it's still within the 72-hour window, you may consider taking Plan B. There are also other types of emergency contraception, like ella (ulipristal acetate), which can be taken within 120 hours (5 days) of unprotected sex, but it requires a prescription.

The cost of Plan B and its generic versions can vary depending on where you live and where you purchase it. Some pharmacies and clinics may offer discounts or assistance programs to help make it more affordable. You could call your local pharmacy to inquire about the cost and availability.

It's important to remember that emergency contraception should not be used as a regular form of birth control, and it's less effective than other methods like condoms or hormonal contraception.

If you're concerned about your situation or need more guidance, it's best to consult a healthcare professional, such as your doctor, for personalized advice. They can help you determine your risk of pregnancy and discuss your options for contraception moving forward.
Reply 2
im 16 and my parents are strict, they will kill me if i tell them about this to get ella because plan b is no longer an option since 72 hours already passed. is there any way to get ella without prescription
Reply 3
Original post by Hhhhi
im 16 and my parents are strict, they will kill me if i tell them about this to get ella because plan b is no longer an option since 72 hours already passed. is there any way to get ella without prescription

As far as I know, yes you can get Ella without a prescription. You can typically obtain it from pharmacies, family planning clinics, and sexual health clinics.
Reply 4
Original post by Hhhhi
Hi, Im 16 female and I kinda grinding on my bf while my pantie was on and little moist and he has precum, I didnt make him *** or anything and I stopped, i had my pantie off and lay next to him and forgot then turned around to hug him and his thing kinda touched mine, it he never *** once and i think there was only little precum. Am I pregnant? Should I take Plan B. im scared, it happened on Saturday and now it monday, is it too late to take plan B, is there cheap plan B that is effective. im literally so scared. please help me out, any one experience this before please tell me

Did you take any emergency contraception in the end?

Quick Reply

Latest