The Student Room Group

Relationships

So I 'm with this guy who tells me he broke up with his ex but every week i swear is something new like last week she posted a pic of them together and this week someoe who didnt even know about the situation came up and said to me that the saw them with their ex at homecoming and i dont mind it but hes saying its not true and im trying to believe him and trust him but with it happening so much im honestly scared like last time he told me to just please let it go and this is what i said to him" ik i should trust and believe you and im trying so hard i promise you its just something new every week and i really i cant keep going thru that ik that **** kills you but its scary when people come to me saying the absolute love of my life was seen w someone else like just imagine for a sec that someone came up to u and said she saw me with my ex or sum **** ik that **** would hurt so idk what needs to happen but people need to either stop coming to me or there shouldnt be reason for them to yk''
and this is what he responded with "Look its gonna happen no matter what thats how ****ed up people think like this **** isn’t cool no matter what but if they wanna try and take us apart let them try because if you really trust me then you won’t listen to what the haters be saying about me or us like I love you and I don’t wanna see you sad but your just falling into their trap because they know your gullible thats it and Im not mad at you"
do i believe him? or is it a load of bs
Reply 1
Original post by I'm.tired2008
So I 'm with this guy who tells me he broke up with his ex but every week i swear is something new like last week she posted a pic of them together and this week someoe who didnt even know about the situation came up and said to me that the saw them with their ex at homecoming and i dont mind it but hes saying its not true and im trying to believe him and trust him but with it happening so much im honestly scared like last time he told me to just please let it go and this is what i said to him" ik i should trust and believe you and im trying so hard i promise you its just something new every week and i really i cant keep going thru that ik that **** kills you but its scary when people come to me saying the absolute love of my life was seen w someone else like just imagine for a sec that someone came up to u and said she saw me with my ex or sum **** ik that **** would hurt so idk what needs to happen but people need to either stop coming to me or there shouldnt be reason for them to yk''
and this is what he responded with "Look its gonna happen no matter what thats how ****ed up people think like this **** isn’t cool no matter what but if they wanna try and take us apart let them try because if you really trust me then you won’t listen to what the haters be saying about me or us like I love you and I don’t wanna see you sad but your just falling into their trap because they know your gullible thats it and Im not mad at you"
do i believe him? or is it a load of bs

I think you should trust him but express how you're not comfortable and cool with him always being around his Ex
Reply 2
Original post by Princessar
I think you should trust him but express how you're not comfortable and cool with him always being around his Ex

i will thank youuuu

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending