The Student Room Group

Unsure about a section

Hello, I have submitted my application although unsure if I have accidently not completed a section correctly or misunderstood it

Do I need to submit information about savings accounts if so what information?

Do I need to submit information about interest from my Bank / Building Society or potential interest?
Original post by Gambon
Hello, I have submitted my application although unsure if I have accidently not completed a section correctly or misunderstood it

Do I need to submit information about savings accounts if so what information?

Do I need to submit information about interest from my Bank / Building Society or potential interest?

Hi there, Are you applying for funding or completing the supporting application? Thanks, Angela.
Reply 2
Original post by Angela SFE
Hi there, Are you applying for funding or completing the supporting application? Thanks, Angela.

Applying for funding
Original post by Gambon
Applying for funding

Hi there, on the application form it does ask if you will receive any unearned income throughout the academic year. The list of what needs to be indicated is below:

- Bank or Building Society Gross Interest
- Property Lettings or Rent
- Dividends from investments/shares/unit trusts
- Trusts or Sponsorships
- Pensions
- Payment from their employer who has released them to attend their course
- Any other payment received for attending the course (This does not include University Bursaries)

If you haven't indicated any of these and are in receipt of these then I would advise to upload a cover letter advising this and send this with evidence for the team to review.

Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, on the application form it does ask if you will receive any unearned income throughout the academic year. The list of what needs to be indicated is below:

- Bank or Building Society Gross Interest
- Property Lettings or Rent
- Dividends from investments/shares/unit trusts
- Trusts or Sponsorships
- Pensions
- Payment from their employer who has released them to attend their course
- Any other payment received for attending the course (This does not include University Bursaries)

If you haven't indicated any of these and are in receipt of these then I would advise to upload a cover letter advising this and send this with evidence for the team to review.

Thanks, Karen

I assume I upload this to supporting evidence and then just include the estimated amount and source of finance on the document?
Original post by Gambon
I assume I upload this to supporting evidence and then just include the estimated amount and source of finance on the document?

Hi there, Yes, that would be great. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending