The Student Room Group

ucas conditional offer

hi
so ive recieved a conditional offer from a university subject to obtaining xyz grades however i have already uploaded my grades onto my application in the education section. when i press the offer details, it says to upload my grades but there is no section to do so. do they mean my certificates? because i took a gap year i already have my grades i dont have any pending. how do i upload my grades and what do they mean by this can someone assist me please thanks xoxo
Reply 1
Original post by hihihihihihi123
hi
so ive recieved a conditional offer from a university subject to obtaining xyz grades however i have already uploaded my grades onto my application in the education section. when i press the offer details, it says to upload my grades but there is no section to do so. do they mean my certificates? because i took a gap year i already have my grades i dont have any pending. how do i upload my grades and what do they mean by this can someone assist me please thanks xoxo

hey! it’s most likely uploading your certificates. i’m in year 13, but i took alevel maths in year 12 and i had to upload my maths certificate for them in their portals! email someone on the support team if you’re still unsure! :smile:
ok thank you!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending