Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London

Mac forensic psychology

What is the course and uni like?
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
What is the course and uni like?

Hi assuming you’re asking about msc in forensic psych. I was given an unconditional offer for this course at QMUL and frankly was very excited about it. But then I contacted alumni and they shared very negative experiences! For eg, I was told that the course was disorganised, professors were barely available and would reply to emails very late, assignment instructions were unclear, support for stats was less, and some
topics being taught werent relevant to the foren psy. Also the course is 85% about mental health and treatment. Alumni had like 2 positive things to say, and about 5 negative points about the course. So I’d honestly suggest Kent or Bath :smile: I’m going for Kent and i’ve heard that the course is anazing and none of the alumni found any negative about kent :smile: you could try contacting qmul alumni who’ve done the course via linkedin
(edited 11 months ago)
Students on campus at Queen Mary, University of London
Queen Mary, University Of London
London
Reply 2
Thankyou very much, that’s helpful to know! How did you get in contact with the alumni?
Original post by ravenpri
Hi assuming you’re asking about msc in forensic psych. I was given an unconditional offer for this course at QMUL and frankly was very excited about it. But then I contacted alumni and they shared very negative experiences! For eg, I was told that the course was disorganised, professors were barely available and would reply to emails very late, assignment instructions were unclear, support for stats was less, and some
topics being taught werent relevant to the foren psy. Also the course is 85% about mental health and treatment. Alumni had like 2 positive things to say, and about 5 negative points about the course. So I’d honestly suggest Kent or Bath :smile: I’m going for Kent and i’ve heard that the course is anazing and none of the alumni found any negative about kent :smile: you could try contacting qmul alumni who’ve done the course via linkedin
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous
Thankyou very much, that’s helpful to know! How did you get in contact with the alumni?

Welcome! I’m glad that helped you. I went on LinkedIn and searched Queen Mary University of London MSc Forensic Psychology - and voila, found many ex students and current students. It’ll help if you send type aspiring forensic psychologist in your bio, so alumni know who u are. Make sure you send 20-30+ reqs to connect.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending