The Student Room Group
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford

oxford brookes or surrey

hey, I need help I got an offer from both oxford brookes and surrey. The one for oxford brookes is motorsport engineering et for surrey it's automotive engineering. Does any of you do these courses and could help me compare them that would be lovely
Brookes for sure
They have really great connections with the industry and a competitive FS team. It's great if you are looking to go into motorsports like I am. If you are more into the automotive industry, it's not too much of a problem either since Motorsport isn't that different from Automotive
Students relax outside, University of Surrey
University of Surrey
Guildford
Hi there, @JUJU38!

This sounds like a very exciting decision to make! :biggrin:

I believe it will ultimately depend on personal preference. Automotive Engineering at Surrey goes through 8 modules a year, except in the last year, where you have two year-long projects to work on! If you want an incredibly diverse course structure, look no further!

Surrey has amazing connections with institutions both nationally and internationally, so students have studied in different countries such as USA, Singapore, South Korea, etc. In addition, for placement years, students have gone to work at organisations such as Rolls-Royce, Mercedes HPP, Jaguar Land Rover, and many more :wink:

Please have a deeper look here, and I hope you pick Surrey in the end :smile:

Marko
2nd Year Student in BSc Accounting and Finance

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending