The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

will KCL go into clearing for english 2023?

i applied to kcl but bc i had a live application from the previous year, my current application got automatically cancelled and i only found out 2 months after the deadline. so my ucas application got sent off to unis late, and so kcl and ucl rejected me bc the programme had “closed”. will kcl go into clearing so i can have a chance at getting in through this method?
Original post by kaxxxxc2
i applied to kcl but bc i had a live application from the previous year, my current application got automatically cancelled and i only found out 2 months after the deadline. so my ucas application got sent off to unis late, and so kcl and ucl rejected me bc the programme had “closed”. will kcl go into clearing so i can have a chance at getting in through this method?

Nobody can tell you definite whether Kings will be in clearing although it is very unlikely. Las year Kings had very few courses in clearing and I suspect the same will apply as last year. Have a look on ucas extra and use that rather than clearing. If a course isnt in extra it is highly unlikely to be in clearing as the university believes it will fill its places without it. When using extra ensure you filter on show courses with vacancies. If you apply for courses through ucas any deferred course goes.
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by kaxxxxc2

KCL BA English is available for clearing but I think you'd have to be quick?
Reply 3
Original post by TheDoctor0802
KCL BA English is available for clearing but I think you'd have to be quick?

Is it available for home students?
Reply 4
Original post by kmk78666
Is it available for home students?

I assume so? Feel free to check it out on their website though.
https://www.kcl.ac.uk/study/undergraduate/clearing/home
Reply 5
it appears to only be available to international students

Quick Reply

Latest