The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Mathematics

I got an offer from KCL for mathematics and after doing a bit more research I'm unsure whether or not I should firm kings for maths. So I would like to hear from you guys on the math course at kings.
What other offers are you holding currently?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Reply 2
Original post by ttutrwebtvwr
What other offers are you holding currently?

Bath and Queen Mary
Reply 3
Original post by MrJayPatel
I got an offer from KCL for mathematics and after doing a bit more research I'm unsure whether or not I should firm kings for maths. So I would like to hear from you guys on the math course at kings.

I'm literally in the same boat as you, i had to pick between bath and kings and i went for kings. when you say you did research do you mean you looked at league tables cos i don't think you look at those so seriously as they take into account everything including student satisfaction and the student satisfaction for KCL is really low and plus they swing pretty highly year from year. I personally decided with kings because it has a much better International reputation than bath, but unis are really good and i don't think it'll make a huge difference regardless of what you pick, just pick the one you like more

Quick Reply

Latest