The Student Room Group

Can anyone talk?

I'm not sure if the student room is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to talk to me? I am in year 9 and I love ancient history, Latin, classical Greek (I got into them through Percy Jackson books) and maths. I don't go to school anymore due to illness and I would really love to talk to someone. Just maybe about shared interests.
Thanks
sup bud, i don't got the same interests as you do but i'll give you a couple of advice, nothing you said was wrong but try find friends irl like any of your former secondary school, neighbour or anyone. im sure there's someone who likes the same thing you do and also try do a hobbie maybe theres an event on classical greek or a club , latin or something but do something like a hobby to keep your mind stimulating.

Original post by maths04
I'm not sure if the student room is the right place to post this, but I was wondering if anyone wanted to talk to me? I am in year 9 and I love ancient history, Latin, classical Greek (I got into them through Percy Jackson books) and maths. I don't go to school anymore due to illness and I would really love to talk to someone. Just maybe about shared interests.
Thanks
If you're home ed, you might like to consider taking GCSEs in Ancient History and Classical Civilisation. Sounds like they'd be right up your alley.

Quick Reply

Latest