The Student Room Group

Manchester or Edinburgh

I have offers from UoEdinburgh and UoManchester which is great. However I'm stuck on which to go for, I was wondering if anyone had any advice.

It's for physics so both universities are top drawer but Manchester may have a slight edge.
I don't care for drinking or going out much, I like to spend my free time doing sports, going to see cool sights and attractions, and chilling with my friends (Preferably in cool/scenic locations).

If anyone has any idea which would be best for someone like myself that would be great, thank you for any help.
Reply 1
Original post by M1K3EPO
I have offers from UoEdinburgh and UoManchester which is great. However I'm stuck on which to go for, I was wondering if anyone had any advice.

It's for physics so both universities are top drawer but Manchester may have a slight edge.
I don't care for drinking or going out much, I like to spend my free time doing sports, going to see cool sights and attractions, and chilling with my friends (Preferably in cool/scenic locations).

If anyone has any idea which would be best for someone like myself that would be great, thank you for any help.

If you're looking for scenic locations then I would recommend Edinburgh. Great city, has the feel of a capital without too big/busy, and loads of historical buildings and great natural beauty as well.
Reply 2
Edinburgh hands down. Courses are similar in standing but for the things you like doing in your spare time - seeing cool sights and attractions - Edinburgh is a better option.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending