The Student Room Group

Pharmacy offer from Manchester

I had my interview last week and i’m still waiting for a decision from uom.
I’m not sure and don’t remember how i did in the interview cuz i was so nervous. But i think i didnt do well.. but i answered all the questions..

Has anyone got rejected from Manchester for a pharmacy course? i’m an international student by the way
I haven't applied for MPharm, but I'm sure you did well! :biggrin: Either way, the UCAS deadline is rapidly approaching (18th May if you submitted your application before 25 Jan), so you shouldn't have to wait very long!
Reply 2
Original post by plplqoq
I had my interview last week and i’m still waiting for a decision from uom.
I’m not sure and don’t remember how i did in the interview cuz i was so nervous. But i think i didnt do well.. but i answered all the questions..

Has anyone got rejected from Manchester for a pharmacy course? i’m an international student by the way

Hi, I hope you’re doing ok I had my interview last week (9th may) and still haven’t heard back . Most people who are interviewed will get an offer I know 4 people who did interviews for pharmacy h one of them is international too) and they all got offers around a week later so hopefully we will get them too 😭😭 if you are really worried after a few days maybe contact the university to ask about any updates to your application

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending