The Student Room Group

Gcse predictions

hey year 11s, I thought it would be nice for us to have a chat where we could predict what we might get based on how each exam went and then on results day we can put down what we actually got (or if u dont want to u could say how close ur predictions were to ur real grades). I've seen previous years do the same :smile:

anyways, we're so close to starting our long summer and i wish you all the best for the rest of ur exams!
I think based on how history went today I'm gonna get a 7
Reply 2
so far expecting a 5 in english lit. maybe if im lucky ill get 6. maybe if im lucky twice ill get a 7 on computer science (see the ocr paper 2 scandal) which is 2 down from my predicted and my hopes. all the sciences im expecting a 9 though might just get an 8 in biology. geography would be looking at a 7/8. business probably 8/9. maths probably going to just barely catch the 9 or miss it by like 1 mark.
so after all my exams i think i might get 6 9s and 4 8s (ocr computer science, french, maths and eng lang)
Reply 4
Original post by anonymous.2003
so after all my exams i think i might get 6 9s and 4 8s (ocr computer science, french, maths and eng lang)

wow, thats great,

my predictions are 3 9s, 2 8s, and the rest 7/6s
Good luck to all of u im sure u all did great x
English literature- 7/8
English language- 7/8
Art- 8/9
Drama- 8/9
Rs (done in y10)- 7
History- 6/7
French- 5/6
Maths- 5
Science- 5
Original post by probably_sane
I think based on how history went today I'm gonna get a 7

i got an 8!!!
Original post by probably_sane
i got an 8!!!

well done!
my predictions werent too far off but i was shocked with my results to say the least

Quick Reply

Latest