The Student Room Group

I am looking to fully fund a second degree. I have a degree and completing Masters.

I am trying to apply for exceptional courses - with full funding of tuition fees and a maintenance loan.

The courses that I am interested in are 2023 start:
Psychology - BSc (Hons) London Metropolitan University - Part-time (2-4yeras)
Global Environment and Sustainability MSc University of London - Part-time (2-5years)
BSc (Honours) Environmental Science Part-time Open university (6 years) Part-time
BSc (Honours) Geography and Environmental Science Part-time Open university (6 years) Part-time

I look forward to hearing from you as I have made two wrong applications being misled by the SFE staff - this time, I would like to get it right :smile: Thank you.
Original post by Solveiga
I am trying to apply for exceptional courses - with full funding of tuition fees and a maintenance loan.

The courses that I am interested in are 2023 start:
Psychology - BSc (Hons) London Metropolitan University - Part-time (2-4yeras)
Global Environment and Sustainability MSc University of London - Part-time (2-5years)
BSc (Honours) Environmental Science Part-time Open university (6 years) Part-time
BSc (Honours) Geography and Environmental Science Part-time Open university (6 years) Part-time

I look forward to hearing from you as I have made two wrong applications being misled by the SFE staff - this time, I would like to get it right :smile: Thank you.

Hi there, The 1st 3rd and and 4th course you have listed above should be eligible for funding under our part time exception courses. The 2nd course listed is a postgraduate course which would be funded under the Postgraduate Loan. You can find out more information here: https://www.gov.uk/masters-loan/eligibility

I would advise to speak with your university to discuss which course you would be looking to apply for and then submit an application for the team to review. We can never guarantee funding until an application is submitted and fully reviewed by the team.

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending