The Student Room Group

AS grades on UCAS applications

if i do 4 AS levels and then carry 3 of them on into alevel , do i still need to include (on my ucas application) what i got in them 3 during my AS as well as Alevel or do i put my 3 alevels on my application + the 1 AS i dropped
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 1
When applying through UCAS, you put all the qualifications you have/ will receive, so yeah you’d put in your 4 AS levels, and the three A levels you are continuing on with. Make sure to put that they are AS not A level though!! I know a couple people who put the wrong level BTECs which is an easy fix, but just a tad annoying when you think you’ve sent it all off. Good luck with the applications, I know it can be stressful, I’ve just spent the last year trying to decide where to go and have been having very little luck lol!
Reply 2
Original post by ellaclarksonnn
if i do 4 AS levels and then carry 3 of them on into alevel , do i still need to include (on my ucas application) what i got in them 3 during my AS as well as Alevel or do i put my 3 alevels on my application + the 1 AS i dropped

Yeah, you can list them all.

Unfortunately, none of the universities (English and Scottish) that my Northern Irish friends and I applied to, seemed to take our results into consideration when making offers/rejection.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending