The Student Room Group

Stuck over someone for months

A few months ago (2), I was talking to this girl and she said that she wasn't interested. I still see her around, and it hurts. People say that the best thing to do is "just move on", but it's really hard to do it just like that. At this point, it's almost best to wish that I'd never met her just so I don't feel this hurt.

It's not really disrupting my life. I'm still able to stay productive, hang out with friends and have a good time but I'll still get the thoughts about her, and even more so when I see her.

Any advice appreciated :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
A few months ago (2), I was talking to this girl and she said that she wasn't interested. I still see her around, and it hurts. People say that the best thing to do is "just move on", but it's really hard to do it just like that. At this point, it's almost best to wish that I'd never met her just so I don't feel this hurt.

It's not really disrupting my life. I'm still able to stay productive, hang out with friends and have a good time but I'll still get the thoughts about her, and even more so when I see her.

Any advice appreciated :smile:

its hard to get over someone you cared for , its literally impossible to get over someone just like that you take time for yourself , i don't think its a bad thing to think of her just consider what your thoughts are , i would even say your outgrowing it , just slowly cause your able to take care of yourself , keep it up ! don't do anything impulsive :o:
Reply 2
Original post by blkgrI
its hard to get over someone you cared for , its literally impossible to get over someone just like that you take time for yourself , i don't think its a bad thing to think of her just consider what your thoughts are , i would even say your outgrowing it , just slowly cause your able to take care of yourself , keep it up ! don't do anything impulsive :o:

Yeah, I know it's hard. The thoughts aren't great.. if anything, they're sort of hopeful that things could change because of not talking and working on myself, etc. Not ideal, but can't help it tbf
Reply 3
Anyone else got any advice?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending