The Student Room Group

higher maintenance loan request

ive applied for the higher maintenance loan request, however is there a way to undo this request as i probably wont get anything for it. if i do continue the request, does the income information need to be sent before the deadline as well or can it be submitted after, as i technically have applied for the finance? hopefully that makes sense
Original post by Angelisdreaming
ive applied for the higher maintenance loan request, however is there a way to undo this request as i probably wont get anything for it. if i do continue the request, does the income information need to be sent before the deadline as well or can it be submitted after, as i technically have applied for the finance? hopefully that makes sense

Hi there, If you only want to apply for the basic amount of funding you can upload a cover letter advising you are only looking to apply for the basic amount of funding and the team will remove the higher amount request.

If you are still looking to apply for the maximum your sponsor's can submit their financial information up to 9 months after the start of the academic year for the team to review. Thanks, Karen
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, If you only want to apply for the basic amount of funding you can upload a cover letter advising you are only looking to apply for the basic amount of funding and the team will remove the higher amount request.

If you are still looking to apply for the maximum your sponsor's can submit their financial information up to 9 months after the start of the academic year for the team to review. Thanks, Karen

where would i submit this cover letter? thank you so much
Original post by Angelisdreaming
where would i submit this cover letter? thank you so much

You can find out how to upload this onto your account here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Teb-DaFfDRc

Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending