The Student Room Group

Love Life???????????

So basically, my friend recently started dating for the first time and well i feel jealous, well not about her boyfriend or relationship but about the fact that i have never dated anyone, so can you please give me some tips on what i can do to not feel lonely :frown:(((((
Reply 1
Aw its okay. Just focus on yourself and find self love
Reply 2
it depends how you are. if youre older, maybe you should try do the same and find love. if youre younger and still in secondary school, i would just focus on yourself. either way its your choice.
Original post by 18Naree-W
So basically, my friend recently started dating for the first time and well i feel jealous, well not about her boyfriend or relationship but about the fact that i have never dated anyone, so can you please give me some tips on what i can do to not feel lonely :frown:(((((

you don't have to date just because your friend is in a relationship.Unless you want to.Loneliness is transient honestly,im sure there are people in relationships who feel lonely as well,so i believe you shouldn't think about relationships as a way to escapism.Im sure your time will come you dont need to rush.
Reply 4
Original post by donebeinginthesh
you don't have to date just because your friend is in a relationship.Unless you want to.Loneliness is transient honestly,im sure there are people in relationships who feel lonely as well,so i believe you shouldn't think about relationships as a way to escapism.Im sure your time will come you dont need to rush.

reallllllllllll
Reply 5
Original post by donebeinginthesh

Thank you :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending