The Student Room Group

Revision.

As a visual learner, I am finding it really difficult to revise. I'm failing my triple science class and want to get better results in exams. My mocks are coming up soon and the results will tell me if I should drop down or not. I really want to stay on this path for my exams. To try and help, I have been writing in my exercise book in brightly colored pens to draw more attention to it but nothing has helped. Any advice to help would be great.
Reply 1
id recommend using a revision technique called blurting. You basically write down everything you can remember about a topic in a mind map form and then compare it with your notes and add in what you missed in a different colour. You can repeat it multiple times so u learn the info
and I really think you should stick with triple !!!! don’t give up yet and just keep trying different revision techniques to find the one that best suits you
Reply 2
Original post by aspejnxe
id recommend using a revision technique called blurting. You basically write down everything you can remember about a topic in a mind map form and then compare it with your notes and add in what you missed in a different colour. You can repeat it multiple times so u learn the info
and I really think you should stick with triple !!!! don’t give up yet and just keep trying different revision techniques to find the one that best suits you

Thank you!!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending