The Student Room Group
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I’m planning on going to Keele to study pharmacy in September! What are you studying? 😊
Chapel, Keele University
Keele University
Keele
Reply 2
Original post by Katie56321
I’m planning on going to Keele to study pharmacy in September! What are you studying? 😊

Hi! I'm planning to study pharmacy also!
Reply 3
hi going to Keele to study business management and finance or economics and finance
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 4
Hello! I'm studying geology come this September, and looking forwards to starting
Reply 5
nice perfect place i gusse
Reply 6
Keele is such a beautiful uni to be honest, with so much green space and not too far away from society as well. It's a perfect mix of a campus uni but still near to the cities so you don't feel isolated.
Reply 7
yeah true i quite like it as it is all connected like mini village
(edited 11 months ago)
Reply 8
Original post by MlAAA
Hi! I'm planning to study pharmacy also!

Did you go to any of the offer holder days? :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by Katie56321
Did you go to any of the offer holder days? :smile:

I did! As people have said above I love how the campus is the right in between of a city and campus uni
Reply 10
I love the Greggs on campus for sure! :biggrin:
Reply 11
hi! i applied for forensic science and criminology for september :smile:
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 12
hi, i accepted my offer for computer science (digital forensics) for septermber!!
Reply 13
hey! got an offer for international relations
Reply 14
I'm looking forwards to starting in September, especially as the exams are nearly over!
Reply 15
Original post by B00thie
Hello! I'm studying geology come this September, and looking forwards to starting

Omg same! Haven't found anyone studying geology at Keele but glad to know there are others
Reply 16
Oh wow, what a happy coincidence! Do you wanna talk about geology further on insta or snap?
Original post by Lei_g.V
Omg same! Haven't found anyone studying geology at Keele but glad to know there are others
Reply 17
Original post by B00thie
Oh wow, what a happy coincidence! Do you wanna talk about geology further on insta or snap?

yeah sure!
Reply 18
Cool! I'll send it privately into your messages on your profile :smile:
Original post by Lei_g.V
yeah sure!
Reply 19
Original post by MlAAA
Hi! I'd like to make a group chat for anyone who has an offer and is planning to come to Keele in 2023. Please message me if you're interested :smile:

hello, I'm looking at llb September as international student

Latest