The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Fastrack

Is anyone else really nervous to start fastrack? The course starts in almost 2 weeks and I’m so anxious. I hope my nerves settle before the course starts haha
Original post by Anonymous
Is anyone else really nervous to start fastrack? The course starts in almost 2 weeks and I’m so anxious. I hope my nerves settle before the course starts haha

Hi there,

I'm happy to hear that you'll be joining the Fastrack course in June.

I was a Fastrack student 10 years ago and vividly remember how nervous I was to be joining the course. I know it can feel overwhelming to commit to full-time study in a new subject, but it can help to remember that everyone on Fastrack is likely feeling a similar way.

Although the course is designed to give you the skills and knowledge to join an undergraduate course, it is also there to give you the confidence you need to succeed. The whole environment of Fastrack is designed to make you feel supported as you settle in to life as a university student.

When I was part of Fastrack, we spent time as a larger group and then split into our subject areas. I found this helped with settling in and helped me to make friends, both on and off my course. The campus is also a lot quieter during Fastrack as students have gone home for the summer, so you will have plenty of spaces to relax quietly if you need to. I recommend that Catalyst Roof garden- beautiful views and a nice place to enjoy the sun!

I hope you enjoy to course and best of luck with your future studies,

Melissa- Course Enquiries
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending