The Student Room Group

Deloitte waiting list/fast track application 2020

I thought I would start a forum for those whose applications for Deloitte 2020 has been fast tracked or been put on a waiting list. This can be used to share updates as corona virus starts settling down.

Scroll to see replies

I’ve been put on a waitlist. I applied for audit and assurance, reading office. Looks like a lot of people have been put on waitlists, not too confident atm. Really disappointing, if it wasn’t for corona, I may have had an offer rn
Yeah pretty much the same as me. You should call back for feedback of your interview. My application has been fast tracked for 2021.
Reply 3
How do companies make your applications "fast tracked"? Is it an automated email that you get from prospective employers?
Original post by jwavez
How do companies make your applications "fast tracked"? Is it an automated email that you get from prospective employers?

Well I got a call from the HR department basically explaining to me that it wasn’t my fault and it was the corona virus so they’ve put hiring on a hold but they’ll be fast tracking my application for next year to the final stage assessment and I’ll get a mentor. Then I received an official email and saying they will contact me with more information.
Reply 5
Original post by Aluebhosele
Well I got a call from the HR department basically explaining to me that it wasn’t my fault and it was the corona virus so they’ve put hiring on a hold but they’ll be fast tracking my application for next year to the final stage assessment and I’ll get a mentor. Then I received an official email and saying they will contact me with more information.

Ok, fair enough. All the best!
Original post by jwavez
Ok, fair enough. All the best!

Have you heard anything ?
I’m already on a gap year.....don’t know if I can wait another
Yeah pretty much the same as me. You should call back for feedback of your interview. My application has been fast tracked for 2021.

I haven’t yet.....when did u get urs....how long after the final stage

Doesn’t this call kinda mean they’re apologising about not offering and that you can’t join this year but will fast track you to 2021. Isn’t the whole point of a waitlist that you still have a chance to join in 2020
Pretty much the same as me. I’m in my second gap year and avoiding university. I heard back 4weeks after my final stage assessment. Basically, I asked the caller why didn’t they just fast track an offer for 2021 and she said that their trying to make it fair. I didn’t really understand that point tbh. But I feel like if you wait it kind of shows that you’re driven to join the company. The feedback I got back was really good, so by fast tracking they still want me I guess. The only thing I’m worried about is the assessment centre. I feel like personal interviews are a stronger way of hiring but I don’t know.
Original post by Sjdjkxkkdkkkx
Doesn’t this call kinda mean they’re apologising about not offering and that you can’t join this year but will fast track you to 2021. Isn’t the whole point of a waitlist that you still have a chance to join in 2020

I think they might be hit that badly that I don’t think their considering anymore offers but I’m going to wait it out and pray it all falls into place.
Pretty much the same as me. I’m in my second gap year and avoiding university. I heard back 4weeks after my final stage assessment. Basically, I asked the caller why didn’t they just fast track an offer for 2021 and she said that their trying to make it fair. I didn’t really understand that point tbh. But I feel like if you wait it kind of shows that you’re driven to join the company. The feedback I got back was really good, so by fast tracking they still want me I guess. The only thing I’m worried about is the assessment centre. I feel like personal interviews are a stronger way of hiring but I don’t know.

How long after u got the response for your final stage did u get a call for feedback. I got the email regarding rejection and waitlist on the 21st and still haven’t got a call yet
How long after u got the response for your final stage did u get a call for feedback. I got the email regarding rejection and waitlist on the 21st and still haven’t got a call yet

I requested for a feedback

You should contact them because they have a system on what they judge you on during an interview.
I requested for a feedback

Will I not get a call if I don’t specifically request it. I’ve already sent them an email regarding the waitlist and also contacted them using their online help desk. Do u still think it’s good to request a call for feedback?
Yeah definitely ! I kept emailing during the period were i heard nothing back and I wanted to see how I actually done. Whether it was a case of corona virus or actually my interview wasn’t great but they still said corona virus
Yeah definitely ! I kept emailing during the period were i heard nothing back and I wanted to see how I actually done. Whether it was a case of corona virus or actually my interview wasn’t great but they still said corona virus

How did u request a call for feedback......did u just send them an email.....how exactly request it
How did u request a call for feedback......did u just send them an email.....how exactly request it

Yeah, emailed the recruitment department of your chosen firm
Looks like only 2 ppl on this discussion. Where did u apply to and which programme?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending