Reply 1
bulking
Reply 2
Original post by Kaur.preetkaml46
How i can increase my weight

Eat more, move less.
Original post by Kaur.preetkaml46
How i can increase my weight

This is something I have also struggled with. The main way you want to gain weight is through muscle, to do this you will need to:

A) Exercise a lot more than you normally do, Id highly recommend the gym for this. While other sports help gym is all about muscle growth and you will find lots of like minded people with your same goal. Try and find a friend who goes to the gym and most people there are really nice and will be willing to teach you all about.
B) You will need to eat more ("bulk"). There are two types of bulk: "Clean" and "Dirty". Clean involves eating lots of healthy food and is the one I recommend. Dirty however is more aimed at eating the most calories regardless of what it is. Clean is by far healthier and will build better muscle
C) THE MOST IMPORTANT ONE: REST & SLEEP!!! If you do exercise regularly you need to take rest days (even if you don't feel you are doing much) without these days you can tire yourself overtime leading to injury. You also need to get a good nights sleep regularly as its vital to growth

In conclusion, there's a lot here that could go more in depth but I think it highlights the main points of what you should do. I hope you the best on your journey as I too am in a very similar position. (Most of what I've said here is what I've learnt from others at the gym)

Quick Reply

Latest