The Student Room Group

A level chemistry

Hi everyone, I'm currently doing my A levels , I didn't know what I wanna study in uni but I found that's I'm interested in pharmacy but I should have A level chemistry to study this course at uni. I'm thinking to study it alone as I can't study it at a collage or school but I don't know how and where to do the exam and the practical thing can anyone help ? Also I wanna do it in one year
What about a foundation year at uni? Then u don’t have to do alevel chemistry but it’s an extra year at uni
Reply 2
Original post by lookingatthesun
What about a foundation year at uni? Then u don’t have to do alevel chemistry but it’s an extra year at uni

Do you mean pharmacy with foundation year ?
Original post by shamx23
Do you mean pharmacy with foundation year ?

Yepp
Reply 4
Original post by shamx23
Hi everyone, I'm currently doing my A levels , I didn't know what I wanna study in uni but I found that's I'm interested in pharmacy but I should have A level chemistry to study this course at uni. I'm thinking to study it alone as I can't study it at a collage or school but I don't know how and where to do the exam and the practical thing can anyone help ? Also I wanna do it in one year

Heya!
I would recommend talking to your teacher about taking Alvl chem (you would potentially need to take a gap year and do it then). You can also do foundation year pharmacy as stated above :h: You can read more about the foundation here.

I hope this helps!
Milena
UCL PFE
Study Mind

Quick Reply

Latest