The Student Room Group

English lit paper 2

People doing ccea how did yous find the English lit paper 2??
i did an inspector calls, thought the eric question was okay but it threw me off a bit that it was an extract when the character question isn’t normally so i kind of panicked and didnt really answer the question very well like i said how he changed from being unpleasant to not which i dont think is right😭 poetry was a literal blessing tho
Reply 2
mine went the exact same-
did you do counter arguemens for eric?? i didn’t use the quote that they gave in the question so i’m scared i’ve done bad lmao
Original post by lunaoonaghx
did you do counter arguemens for eric?? i didn’t use the quote that they gave in the question so i’m scared i’ve done bad lmao

i just kind of didnt answer the question like i did loads of quotes about him being unpleasant n then put loads of good ones n said he changed bc i didnt have enough to do a full essay on him being bad n the whole thing was just messy n didnt make sense
Reply 4
Original post by lunaoonaghx

no don’t worry loads of ppl didn’t use the quote in the question. u didn’t have to it was just showing u were the extract begins if u used some quotes from in the extract u were totally good!!
Reply 5
Original post by amathew369
People doing ccea how did yous find the English lit paper 2??

did anyone else do poppies with easter monday??
Reply 6
oh okay!! im so relieved omg
thank you sm for replying i would of been worrying all summer about that lmao

Original post by user374
no don’t worry loads of ppl didn’t use the quote in the question. u didn’t have to it was just showing u were the extract begins if u used some quotes from in the extract u were totally good!!

Quick Reply

Latest