The Student Room Group

Changing University, what happens to Student Finance?

I was able to post it before the deadline (19th May because I'm a new student), but I entered in City, University of London as my University of choice. However, right now, I have set Queenmary as my firm (and my only choice). SFE didn't require firm and insurance choices to be done beforehand. So I'm just wondering what I should do now? Am I too late or am I okay or should I try to change my application?
Original post by escape_the_hate
I was able to post it before the deadline (19th May because I'm a new student), but I entered in City, University of London as my University of choice. However, right now, I have set Queenmary as my firm (and my only choice). SFE didn't require firm and insurance choices to be done beforehand. So I'm just wondering what I should do now? Am I too late or am I okay or should I try to change my application?

Hi there,

You have plenty of time to change your application, don't worry. You can do this yourself at any point before September.

Just to confirm, have you applied the Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans, or just the Tuition Fee Loan?

Thanks, Graeme
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

You have plenty of time to change your application, don't worry. You can do this yourself at any point before September.

Just to confirm, have you applied the Tuition Fee and Maintenance Loans, or just the Tuition Fee Loan?

Thanks, Graeme

Hello,
Yes, I completed my entire SFE application and applied for both Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan.
What does this mean for me?
Original post by escape_the_hate
Hello,
Yes, I completed my entire SFE application and applied for both Tuition Fee Loan and Maintenance Loan.
What does this mean for me?

Thanks, this means you can change your application online whenever you're able.

Just in case you didn't know, the video below shows how to update your application.

Thanks, Graeme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zs3vH6gHXFE

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending