The Student Room Group

My third term tuition fees haven't been paid yet but I still got a maintenance loan

I got my maintenance money buy my uni still hasn't been paid yet even though they were meant to by 3rd of may. Can someone explain?
Original post by Striver123
I got my maintenance money buy my uni still hasn't been paid yet even though they were meant to by 3rd of may. Can someone explain?

Hi there,

What status does the Tuition Fee payment show online in your account?

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Hi there . It seemed there was confusion as my uni didn/t tell sfe I was still there and after chasing them up on it SFE has said they sent the money. The new problem is is that the Uni still hasn't got the money.
Hi there . It seemed there was confusion as my uni didn/t tell sfe I was still there and after chasing them up on it SFE has said they sent the money. The new problem is is that the Uni still hasn't got the money.

Hi there, if you contact us via the live chat in your account, we'll be able to look into your application and further assist with this. Thanks, Jason
Reply 4
I have been trying to find the live chat function but I don't see it anywhere on the website
I have been trying to find the live chat function but I don't see it anywhere on the website

To access our live chat select undergraduate and then contact us. From here you will be able to use our live chat service when it is available. 👉 Sign in: https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-register-login You can also access live chat via the inbox on your online account.

The live chat function will be available Monday-Friday, 9:00-5:30 this pops up when logged onto your account

If you are unable to locate or access the Live Chat function you would need to contact our helpline on 0300 100 0607 and an adviser can assist you further.
Our helpline is open 8am - 8pm Monday - Friday and 9.00am to 4.00pm on Saturday 9:00am to 4.00pm.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending