The Student Room Group

nea geography

im doing my nea on social inequality between two areas. but still dont quite understand how this is related to a geography theory. can someone help me understand what i could write about thx
Whats your exam board? I'd recommend looking through the spec to see where it links. I do edexcel and this could link to Regenerating places 4A.4: Economic and social inequalities changes people perceptions of an area.
Or 4A.5: There are significant variations in the lived experience of place and engagement with them.
Reply 2
Original post by Student2011584
Whats your exam board? I'd recommend looking through the spec to see where it links. I do edexcel and this could link to Regenerating places 4A.4: Economic and social inequalities changes people perceptions of an area.
Or 4A.5: There are significant variations in the lived experience of place and engagement with them.

I'm doing AQA geography, thanks for trying to help but still stuck on how I'm meant to elaborate on social inequality in my introduction. my hypotheses are based on seeing how affluent residents are, the house variation, employment rates and environmental conditions
What do you mean by introduction? The outline of your investigation, or section 1?

In terms of the outline of your investigation you want to discuss what it focuses on ie. social ineuality and the factors that you're defining social inequality as and then how the data collection has helped you determine if there is social inequality in this area. Sorry if I've misunderstood your question though! (as I'm a bit confused what you mean by introduction)
Original post by jalena234
I'm doing AQA geography, thanks for trying to help but still stuck on how I'm meant to elaborate on social inequality in my introduction. my hypotheses are based on seeing how affluent residents are, the house variation, employment rates and environmental conditions

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending