The Student Room Group

reasurrance for exams

d'you think i'll be able to solidify my understanding of 33 pages of the physics specification

as well as 35 pages of the biology specification

combined with the 25 pages of the chemistry specification? [i've already cemented my knowledge of organic chemistry]

in about 2 weeks? I think it's doable, I just need motivation to mentally prepare myself for the greatest period of content absorption I will ever go through in my entire life.

I say 'entire life' because I've learnt my lesson about last minute revision for final exams 💀

my grades are ccurrently 7 in chem, 7 in bio and 8 in physics

tell me I can or can't please 😭😭
depends on how good you are at memorizing, and taking in content.
if you are good, then it is definitely doable, as that is what i am doing.
However, if you are not that good as recalling the information then you might not be able to do it
Original post by noor ul hasan
d'you think i'll be able to solidify my understanding of 33 pages of the physics specification

as well as 35 pages of the biology specification

combined with the 25 pages of the chemistry specification? [i've already cemented my knowledge of organic chemistry]

in about 2 weeks? I think it's doable, I just need motivation to mentally prepare myself for the greatest period of content absorption I will ever go through in my entire life.

I say 'entire life' because I've learnt my lesson about last minute revision for final exams 💀

my grades are ccurrently 7 in chem, 7 in bio and 8 in physics

tell me I can or can't please 😭😭

Yeah, you sure can - already your grades in science are great, just keep pushing through and you can do this!
You can find practice questions and past papers on PMT and MME revise; cognito and freesciencelessons are good too.
Good luck for your exams!

Quick Reply

Latest