The Student Room Group

does ANYONE do OCR GCSE History route B

i have been scouring this website for people who actually study this course but i have found nothing. i know paper 1 has been and gone but does anyone study the following, and if you do, do you have any tips?:

- living under nazi rule
- the norman conquest
- the people's health
- making of america

thank you in advance for any help, i'm dying over here
Reply 1
Original post by ribhmaclean
i have been scouring this website for people who actually study this course but i have found nothing. i know paper 1 has been and gone but does anyone study the following, and if you do, do you have any tips?:

- living under nazi rule
- the norman conquest
- the people's health
- making of america

thank you in advance for any help, i'm dying over here

hi! did this last year for my GCSE's (except nazi rule, as that got taken off). your best bet i'd say is looking over past paper questions and seeing what comes up the most! another thing that def helps is honing in on areas you find particularly difficult, eg. spanish flu or whatever it may be!
Reply 2
Original post by lee3ti
hi! did this last year for my GCSE's (except nazi rule, as that got taken off). your best bet i'd say is looking over past paper questions and seeing what comes up the most! another thing that def helps is honing in on areas you find particularly difficult, eg. spanish flu or whatever it may be!

thank you!! god i feel like the only person in the world who does this spec. i think the first exam was the hardest since there are very few resources for kenilworth castle (the site study i did) and my confidence has been thrown. thanks again :smile:
Reply 3
Original post by ribhmaclean
thank you!! god i feel like the only person in the world who does this spec. i think the first exam was the hardest since there are very few resources for kenilworth castle (the site study i did) and my confidence has been thrown. thanks again :smile:

dude, i did conisbrough for my site study and there was literally nothing on it either! hope the other exams go alright for you and i'd be happy to help if u have any more questions. good luck!! :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by lee3ti
dude, i did conisbrough for my site study and there was literally nothing on it either! hope the other exams go alright for you and i'd be happy to help if u have any more questions. good luck!! :smile:

frr there was only the stuff that my teacher gave me and some dan snow videos on yt 😭 thank you!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending