The Student Room Group

changing student finance info

hi so i found out from a previous forum thingy that i filled in information wrong but i have already sent my application off. i put in placement for my term information in university as i am doing nursing which obviously has placements, however, i found out that i dont need to specify this as they know i will be doing placements as a nursing student, so i was supposed to specify that i would be at university for term 1,2 and 3. how do i change this even tho the application is already sent?
Original post by madihaimran
hi so i found out from a previous forum thingy that i filled in information wrong but i have already sent my application off. i put in placement for my term information in university as i am doing nursing which obviously has placements, however, i found out that i dont need to specify this as they know i will be doing placements as a nursing student, so i was supposed to specify that i would be at university for term 1,2 and 3. how do i change this even tho the application is already sent?

Hi there,

Sorry for the delay - this isn't a problem, don't worry. Once your application is reviewed we'll automatically change your application to remove the placement details. This will ensure you're awarded the correct funding.

On your account, are you able to see an estimated date for when your application will be approved?

Thanks, Graeme
Reply 2
Original post by Graeme SFE
Hi there,

Sorry for the delay - this isn't a problem, don't worry. Once your application is reviewed we'll automatically change your application to remove the placement details. This will ensure you're awarded the correct funding.

On your account, are you able to see an estimated date for when your application will be approved?

Thanks, Graeme

no, i dont think so? i dont see it unless im looking in the wrong place
Original post by madihaimran
no, i dont think so? i dont see it unless im looking in the wrong place

Thank you. This can take an estimated 6 weeks to process. If you keep an eye on your account for this updating. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending