The Student Room Group

Cambridge Summer School or internship with PWC?

Hi, I currently got accepted into both programmes but they seem to be running on both days so Im now stressed. I don't know which one to pick, is there any possibility that they'll allow me to attend the summer school at a different session? I'm not sure. Which one should I pick which has more long term benefits im so stressed I don't know what to do
Reply 1
I would say depends on what the summer school is actually about. look for the one with the most overlap with your potential course. Also, look at which one seems more broad as you would potentially be able to refer to that experience for anything.
Reply 2
PwC of course!!! :biggrin:
Reply 3
Original post by dagi1234
Hi, I currently got accepted into both programmes but they seem to be running on both days so Im now stressed. I don't know which one to pick, is there any possibility that they'll allow me to attend the summer school at a different session? I'm not sure. Which one should I pick which has more long term benefits im so stressed I don't know what to do

I had the same problem with a J.P Morgan Internship. The dates of it overlapped with my Cambridge Summer school and holiday which is mostly non-refundable and booked so I decided to reject them.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending