The Student Room Group

Finance for 2023-24 application

My daughter who this is for, says that my partner still needs to complete supporting information for her student loan for 2023. However, he has received no notification by email that this is the case and on his account it says no more information required but it says for 2022 - which is worrying.
Please confirm as we are concerned about the deadline but no one has contacted him?
Original post by Alexandra P
My daughter who this is for, says that my partner still needs to complete supporting information for her student loan for 2023. However, he has received no notification by email that this is the case and on his account it says no more information required but it says for 2022 - which is worrying.
Please confirm as we are concerned about the deadline but no one has contacted him?

Hi Alexandra,

The actual deadline is 9 months after the start of the academic year, so there's still plenty of time, rest assured.

When your partner logs in can he see an option to 'support another application' or something like that? It should be on the right-hand side, and that's the option to select.

If not, don't worry, he should complete the PFF2 form instead. This form doesn't need to be signed or dated, so he can complete it online and then your daughter can upload it on her account.

Thanks, Graeme

https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/1165008/sfe_pff2_form_2324_o.pdf
Reply 2
Thank you Graeme.
We are trying to login to my partner's account to find out what he needs to complete. We have forgotten the secret answer and asked to be sent a link - three times but not received. So we cannot re-set the answer and cannot access the account. Please could you advise?
Original post by Alexandra P
Thank you Graeme.
We are trying to login to my partner's account to find out what he needs to complete. We have forgotten the secret answer and asked to be sent a link - three times but not received. So we cannot re-set the answer and cannot access the account. Please could you advise?

Hi Alexandra,

He can either call us on 0300 100 0607 to reset this or he can upload it to your child's account (we just need the first 9 pages) and this will update their funding in an estimated 18 working days. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending