The Student Room Group

Yellow braiding on blazer

What if l got all 100% in biology,chemistry,geography,maths,English and Mandarin do you think that they would give me the yellow braiding

And participate in the international biology olympiad

Which part does the school recognize

One of my friends asked because she participated in the international biology olympiad
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Mate1
What if l got all 100% in biology,chemistry,geography,maths,English and Mandarin do you think that they would give me the yellow braiding

And participate in the international biology olympiad

Which part does the school recognize

One of my friends asked because she participated in the international biology olympiad

It’s down to the school and what they give yellow braiding for. Try asking a teacher
what yellow braiding for? Im scottish and confused
Reply 3
Original post by hogwarts master
what yellow braiding for? Im scottish and confused

it's for participation in long term activities and leadership when you are in S5 S6 you usually get them in school.It shows importance
Reply 4
Original post by Mate1
it's for participation in long term activities and leadership when you are in S5 S6 you usually get them in school.It shows importance

When I started s6 we got red braiding on our blazers but it was purely for being an s6 not long team activities
Reply 5
Original post by cammy5
When I started s6 we got red braiding on our blazers but it was purely for being an s6 not long team activities

uhh different in each school l guess

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending