The Student Room Group

Will I get disqualified for this??

My phone went off in the exam but it was at the front and not with me and they found my blazer and they took it away they didn’t say anything to me but at the end when they took everyone’s papers and we were about to leave the hall they came to me and gave me back my blazer and told me to make sure it is on silent. Do this mean I’m got disqualified
I wouldn't think so, they likely just removed the phone to avoid distracting anyone else.
Reply 2
Original post by 040506
My phone went off in the exam but it was at the front and not with me and they found my blazer and they took it away they didn’t say anything to me but at the end when they took everyone’s papers and we were about to leave the hall they came to me and gave me back my blazer and told me to make sure it is on silent. Do this mean I’m got disqualified

This may be a disqualification (I think). I'm joking it will not be, they let you off just remember to put it on silent next time.
Did you hand your phone in at the start of the exam? How did it end up at the front?

In the future, don't take your phone into the exam room. I would advise you only take in what you need for the exam to be on the safe side. Have a read of this if you haven't already: https://www.jcq.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/IFC-Written_Examinations_2023_FINAL.pdf

Quick Reply

Latest