The Student Room Group

Sheffield Tenancy Takeover - Studio

Studio in the Sheffield 3, Student Roost Building.

From the 15th June, I am moving overseas and wondering if anyone is looking for a studio. The tenancy ends on the 16th July; however, if you want to stay longer you can inform myself or the accommodation.

It's very spacious, with a large desk and across the road from a tram station. Tesco's is a 6 minute walk, diamond is 15 minutes and right next door is the English language centre. If you're new to university, I can also give (to keep) free kitchen stuff, printer and an office chair (for better back support). The rent is £165 per week all bills included.

I'm available all this week and next if you want to check it out. Thank you!
(edited 10 months ago)
Reply 1
Original post by RikkiD
Studio in the Sheffield 3, Student Roost Building.

From the 15th June, I am moving overseas and wondering if anyone is looking for a studio. The tenancy ends on the 16th July; however, if you want to stay longer you can inform myself or the accommodation.

It's very spacious, with a large desk and across the road from a tram station. Tesco's is a 6 minute walk, diamond is 15 minutes and right next door is the English language centre. If you're new to university, I can also give (to keep) free kitchen stuff, printer and an office chair (for better back support). The rent is £165 per week all bills included.

I'm available all this week and next if you want to check it out. Thank you!

Hello. Has your place been taken?
Reply 2
Original post by Merit001
Hello. Has your place been taken?

Hey yeah sorry forgot to take it down. Good luck on your search!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending