The Student Room Group

graphic design

recommend me places or any centres that does graphic design because i'm not capable to do it at home online by myself
Original post by shybutterfly
recommend me places or any centres that does graphic design because i'm not capable to do it at home online by myself

it would take the same time that writing this post took, google graphic design uni rankings for the best ones
Reply 2
Original post by arch17
it would take the same time that writing this post took, google graphic design uni rankings for the best ones

well i'm already in a university and i study CS but i just want to learn graphic design for fun not as my first career or anything
Original post by shybutterfly
well i'm already in a university and i study CS but i just want to learn graphic design for fun not as my first career or anything

my bad, it was under universities so i assumed it was for courses, have a look on coursera or youtube for tutorials
Reply 4
Original post by arch17
my bad, it was under universities so i assumed it was for courses, have a look on coursera or youtube for tutorials

it's okay but i tried to do it online i couldn't keep it up so i was thinking about going to a place that does it

Quick Reply

Latest