The Student Room Group
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh

İs Edinburgh University Graphic Design good?

Hi, I'm currently waiting for an offer from Edinburgh uni for graphic design and got some other offers from other unis. Do you think it is worth studying there for graphic design? I kinda have mixed feelings
Reply 1
Original post by Beri!
Hi, I'm currently waiting for an offer from Edinburgh uni for graphic design and got some other offers from other unis. Do you think it is worth studying there for graphic design? I kinda have mixed feelings

i’ve applied too! no offer yet but i’m wondering the same thing. the website looks pretty good but i’ve wanted some info from someone studying to see another pov
Student at University of Edinburgh
University of Edinburgh
Reply 2
Original post by daisily
i’ve applied too! no offer yet but i’m wondering the same thing. the website looks pretty good but i’ve wanted some info from someone studying to see another pov
Same! But it's soo hard to find. I tried to contact some students and most of them didn't reply back. I also feel like the uni itself doesn't explain or showcase much of their graphic design course which sucks :/. Also I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation lol
Reply 3
Original post by Beri!
Same! But it's soo hard to find. I tried to contact some students and most of them didn't reply back. I also feel like the uni itself doesn't explain or showcase much of their graphic design course which sucks :/. Also I'm glad I'm not the only one in this situation lol

yes it’s so hard to find! hopefully we hear back soon though it’s been ages :/ good luck with your offer :smile:
Reply 4
Original post by wilflaney
I haven't seen anyone else talk about applying for graphic design yet, can we sort socials so it's easier to let each other know if we hear anything? no worries if not!

yes that would be good! what social would be best?
Reply 5
whatever, snap?

yea sure mines @daisyj13xx
Reply 6
I haven't seen anyone else talk about applying for graphic design yet, can we sort socials so it's easier to let each other know if we hear anything? no worries if not!
Yess should we make an Instagram group chat??
Reply 7
Original post by daisily
yes it’s so hard to find! hopefully we hear back soon though it’s been ages :/ good luck with your offer :smile:
Good luck to you too! :grin:
Reply 8
Original post by Beri!
Yess should we make an Instagram group chat??

yes! mines @daisjordan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending