The Student Room Group

ICE QUEST Scholarship 2023

Hey, I thought it would be nice to create a thread for people who’ve applied to the ICE QUEST scholarship for 2023! Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Reply 1
Hi ive been chosen for interviews with 3 companies, what about you?

Original post by millie347
Hey, I thought it would be nice to create a thread for people who’ve applied to the ICE QUEST scholarship for 2023! Has anyone heard anything back yet?
Reply 2
Original post by Jkandohla
Hi ive been chosen for interviews with 3 companies, what about you?

I have two interviews with WSP and Atkins, which companies did you get interviews with?
Reply 3
I have two interviews with WSP and Atkins, which companies did you get interviews with?

atkins, morgan sindall, bakerhicks. goodluck hope they go well for you.
Hi guys i got 3 interviews: Atkins, Costain and Taylor Woodrow/VINCI.
I've looked at my QUEST application form answers and even revisited some parts of my personal statement to prepare for questions relating to why I want to go into civil engineering. I'm also going to brush up on company-specific knowledge like interesting projects for each + why I'm interested in each company - what else are you guys doing to prepare? :smile:
Reply 5
Hello, I got 2 interviews, CALA and Ferrovial Constructions. To prepare I’m just looking at my application form answers as well as personal statement. Also looking at each company’s recent projects and have some points that I like about each company+questions I want to ask them.
Reply 6
Hey, i got two interviews, with the ea and Atkins

Hi

Quick Reply

Latest