The Student Room Group

ICE quest scholarship 2021

Hi
Has anyone applied for the ICE Quest scholarship this year?
Be good to know where other people’s applications are up to

Scroll to see replies

Hi, I did I sent off my application a couple months ago but I haven’t found out yet if i’ve got an interview, have you?
Reply 2
Original post by Becca216
Hi, I did I sent off my application a couple months ago but I haven’t found out yet if i’ve got an interview, have you?

Not heard about interview yet, the email said we should hear today. Let me know how you get on.
Original post by Suds1310
Not heard about interview yet, the email said we should hear today. Let me know how you get on.

Yeah, I was getting nervous that they had forgotten to email me or something as it’s so close to the deadline - good luck!
Reply 4
Hey,

Has anyone heard back yet? Anxiously waiting for their reply...
Yeah, I was getting nervous that they had forgotten to email me or something as it’s so close to the deadline - good luck!

I still haven't heard anything and it's past 11am... have you?
Original post by SMAA
Hey,

Has anyone heard back yet? Anxiously waiting for their reply...

nope not yet :frown:
Same here it’s slightly comforting that no one else has heard back
Reply 8
Same here it’s slightly comforting that no one else has heard back

Right? I am really hoping everyone makes it through because this year has been so chaotic and to be honest, everyone deserves whatever they have worked hard for.
Surely they'll still say if we haven't made it to the next stage? like sheshh put us out of our misery
Yeah like you would of thought they would email you no matter the outcome
Reply 11
Exactly, they should at least inform us. I am kind of hoping they are just having some sort of IT problem lol
Original post by SMAA
Right? I am really hoping everyone makes it through because this year has been so chaotic and to be honest, everyone deserves whatever they have worked hard for.

Yeah I hope everyone on here makes it through as well but also by law of probability atleast one of us should make it through kind of thing so I’m hoping that they just haven’t got round to sending the email yet rather than all of us just not getting through and they not bothering to let us know
Reply 13
Yeah I hope everyone on here makes it through as well but also by law of probability atleast one of us should make it through kind of thing so I’m hoping that they just haven’t got round to sending the email yet rather than all of us just not getting through and they not bothering to let us know

Surely they must let us know, otherwise that is just sad and depressing. I am kind of like really relying on this so please ICE let us know!
Reply 14
Original post by SMAA
Surely they must let us know, otherwise that is just sad and depressing. I am kind of like really relying on this so please ICE let us know!

No email here yet either. Fingers crossed we hear positive news soon
Idk how long I can wait aha
Idk how long I can wait aha

I'm tempted to email ngl
Reply 17
Original post by Grave124
I'm tempted to email ngl

I sent an email but still no reply :frown:
Original post by Grave124
I'm tempted to email ngl

Yeah same I was going to wait till about 12:30ish

Original post by SMAA
I sent an email but still no reply :frown:

Ooo good luck let us know what/when they reply :smile:
Reply 19
Yeah same I was going to wait till about 12:30ish

Ooo good luck let us know what/when they reply :smile:

Sure I will let u guys know when I get a reply

Btw, where have all of u applied for uni?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending