The Student Room Group

LNAT

Hey I’m going to give LNAT this October. Can someone help me out with free prep resources as I’m just starting out my preparation?
Reply 1
Original post by Drishti2456
Hey I’m going to give LNAT this October. Can someone help me out with free prep resources as I’m just starting out my preparation?

Firstly, finding free resources (i.e. not Arbitio) is difficult because the LNAT is a niche test, I started my prep adamant that I wouldn't pay for any prep stuff but I ended up paying for Arbitio as I was running out of resources. But, it is definitely possible to do well without paying so here are a few recommendations:
It's always good to do the 'simulation' exam on the LNAT website, because its the closest you'll get to the actual exam. There are also websites that offer practice questions, although bear in mind that the questions will be slightly different to the actual exam, for instance, the free law mind questions are much easier than any other resources. The lawyer portal ones feel about the same as the exam itself
It might also be a good idea to see if your school library has any LNAT books, mine had this one (https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mastering-National-Admissions-Test-Law/dp/0415636000), which had practice tests in it, your local library might also have books you could borrow.
I'd also recommend the Khan academy LSAT prep, while they're not the same exam (and are different uni entry levels), the style of the two exams are similar, and Khan academy has really good free resources.
Finally, use the critical thinking and fact finding skills that the LNAT is testing for! The internet is great, and if you search up 'free LNAT resources' It's definitely possible to find more resources than the ones I've mentioned here, it just might take a bit of time to find them and to determine how useful you think they are for you.
I hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending