The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Music Written Paper: Appraising (7272/W) - Mon 12th June 2023 [Exam Chat]

Hello fellow musicians, congratulations on finishing Music A Level today! Thought I'd create this thread to let anyone discuss anything about the paper - I do AoS1,3&4 (Common Practice, Media, Theatre) if anyone wants to talk about those sections in particular :smile:

@Evil Homer (I think I've done this right?)
(edited 10 months ago)
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Original post by Warrior15951
Hello fellow musicians, congratulations on finishing Music A Level today! Thought I'd create this thread to let anyone discuss anything about the paper - I do AoS1,3&4 (Common Practice, Media, Theatre) if anyone wants to talk about those sections in particular :smile:

which 30 mark essay did u do at the end?
Reply 3
Original post by SuperSquirrel4
which 30 mark essay did u do at the end?

I did Musical Theatre, asking if melody is the most important element for musical theatre composition. My argument was kind of a cop-out so I could talk about more different elements too aha, I said something along the lines of "important, yes, but only as important as the harmony/texture etc. it's built upon". I made reference to The Ballad of Sweeney Todd by Sondheim and Moving Too Fast by JRB, which seemed to work? What about you?
Original post by Warrior15951

what was the media question? and the baroque set work?
Original post by Kamath_Aneesh
what was the media question? and the baroque set work?

Silly neeshy

Quick Reply

Latest