The Student Room Group

Staying motivated through Alevels

I’ve done 2/3 of my alevels but have 2 exams left (stupid OCR RS). I’m starting to flag and can’t motivate myself. Any tips? I’m just so tired and want it all to be over now.
I know it’s only a week left but i want to do well but feel like i can’t because im so tired!
Original post by gingergirlxo
I’ve done 2/3 of my alevels but have 2 exams left (stupid OCR RS). I’m starting to flag and can’t motivate myself. Any tips? I’m just so tired and want it all to be over now.
I know it’s only a week left but i want to do well but feel like i can’t because im so tired!

I'm the same, been great throughout for revision but the last few days I just can't do any more, feel so burnt out!
Reply 2
feeling exactly the same, sorry I haven't got any great tips for you but I hope it helps to know you're not alone
I feel the same, and I’ve got 4 exams this week.
I found that putting up a sheet on my wall with the unis and offer helped me to keep seeing the end goal. hope this helps! keep going, it's almost over!
I do OCR RS as well!! im so annoyed that ours is the last exam lol
Reply 6

I think it would probably be useful to take like a 2 hour break and actually mean it as a break. I felt completely demotivated yesterday as I commented earlier lol but I went to visit my dad for fathers day today and after ignoring exams for just a couple hours even though I've got an exam tomorrow, feeling a more motivated now and can probably make up for those 2 hours now. Maybe get out of the house if you can seemed to help a little for me
Reply 7
Original post by oxfordthrowaway
I do OCR RS as well!! im so annoyed that ours is the last exam lol

How are you revising for theology? I’m so stuck rn there’s so much content!!!

Quick Reply

Latest