The Student Room Group

under consideration marks & spencers

my interview was nearly 2 weeks ago and i haven't recieved anything regarding if i was successful or not. i can't contact them either because the email they used to contact me is 'noreply' im not sure what to do
Did they give an indication of when you might receive a decision? Usually they will note "if you have not heard by us within X time, this means your application was unsuccessful".

I would keep looking for roles, if they offer it to you later great, but would not assume it's "pending" otherwise. If you have another offer I'd probably go with that unless you really prefer this role.
Reply 2
Original post by artful_lounger
Did they give an indication of when you might receive a decision? Usually they will note "if you have not heard by us within X time, this means your application was unsuccessful".

I would keep looking for roles, if they offer it to you later great, but would not assume it's "pending" otherwise. If you have another offer I'd probably go with that unless you really prefer this role.

they haven't given me an indication. on the website it still says under consideration but it has been like that since the interview. im worried that the interviewer didn't take it seriously and didn't pass my information down to his superiors as it seemed like he did the interview last minute
Original post by babihan
they haven't given me an indication. on the website it still says under consideration but it has been like that since the interview. im worried that the interviewer didn't take it seriously and didn't pass my information down to his superiors as it seemed like he did the interview last minute

They would have conducted the interview normally and passed the information on. Hiring is expensive and companies would not have their staff interviewing people on a lark!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending