The Student Room Group

I study Dentistry abroad. Ask Me Anything!

I’m currently in my 5th year and I know there are lots of people who would like more insight into studying dentistry (or medicine) abroad. So I’m here to answer any questions
Reply 1
Thank you so much for doing this! im currently in year 11 and i decided recently that dentistry is my dream career. May i ask how were your GCSE and A Level results and did it affect your uni applications in any way?
Reply 2
Thanks for this. I'm trying to keep my options open so considering studying abroad. My questions are:

1. What country did you choose and why?
2. Is there funding available for studying abroad?
3.If you want to come back to UK to work, how easy will that be?
4.How was the process of applying abroad, and did you do it directly or through a company?

Thx
Original post by HassanAkhtar
I’m currently in my 5th year and I know there are lots of people who would like more insight into studying dentistry (or medicine) abroad. So I’m here to answer any questions

Where are you studying?
What grades did you need to get onto the course?
What entry exams did you need to sit?
Is the course recognised by GDC? If so, what exams have to be sat to practice in UK?
Original post by hannah0111
Hi there,

My name is Hannah and I can help you with the process of studying abroad! I myself am a dental student studying in Slovakia. Good thing about studying in Slovakia is you don’t have to sit the ORE after graduating, so if you are planning to go back to the UK you can just start working 👏🏼

If anyone needs any help just message me

My Instagram is @hanNnahjcooper
My YouTube is linked in my Instagram

Have a nice day everyone

Hi there, are you from the UK? did you apply through an agency or through the university
Original post by HassanAkhtar

My question is where are you studying dentistry (or medicine) exactly? Would like to know the city and the country.
Original post by samah.ni001
Hi there, are you from the UK? did you apply through an agency or through the university

A lot of students go to Georgia, think Medenteurope helped one of my friends get into medicine there.
Original post by momomo1234
A lot of students go to Georgia, think Medenteurope helped one of my friends get into medicine there.

Is Medenteurope a good agency? Like is it dependable and sort everything out for your friend?
Original post by user223344555
Is Medenteurope a good agency? Like is it dependable and sort everything out for your friend?

Yes, they’re located in both the UK and Georgia - I’m sure they help with enrolment, accommodation & a bunch of other things. My friend was happy with the help they got. I think their instagram is @Medenteurope
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by username6300593
Where are you studying?
What grades did you need to get onto the course?
What entry exams did you need to sit?
Is the course recognised by GDC? If so, what exams have to be sat to practice in UK?

Is it normal that my teeth are falling out? i tried putting them back but they wont stay :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest