The Student Room Group

Natural Sciences at Cambridge - GCSE predicted grades

I am in Y10 at Dulwich College and can expect 6 9 grades and 3 8 grades in my EOY report. I would like to apply to Natural Sciences at Cambridge, but would these grades be acceptable for this course. I would especially appreciate the advice of those who have been accepted or applied to a similar course. Thank you.
dont worry about gcse grades in regards to a uni course, so long as you have 4s and 5s most unis will only care about your a level grades from what i understand, even cambridge
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
I am in Y10 at Dulwich College and can expect 6 9 grades and 3 8 grades in my EOY report. I would like to apply to Natural Sciences at Cambridge, but would these grades be acceptable for this course. I would especially appreciate the advice of those who have been accepted or applied to a similar course. Thank you.

The average is 4 8s or more. So you should be fine. But even if you get A*A*A*A* in Maths, Further Maths, Chemistry and Physics you could be rejected pending the outcome of the mighty interviews.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending