The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Original post by Jsksjxb

may I ask in your personal statement, is yours 100% dentistry? Or did you involve the other 2 subjects you’re applying to

Mine was just about health care as i applied for other health sciences as well, wbu ?
Reply 61
Original post by Jjsbbsbdn
Mine was just about health care as i applied for other health sciences as well, wbu ?

mines is 100% about dentistr, but I’m also applying to two bioscience course
Reply 62
Original post by Jsksjxb

mines is 100% about dentistr, but I’m also applying to two bioscience course

Wow ok did u applied for first round ?
Reply 63
May I also ask what’s your predicted grades are? And if you did any internship or shadowing?
Reply 64
Wow ok did u applied for first round ?

Yes I did, I literally uploaded all the documents on the day that they start accepting applications
Original post by Jsksjxb
May I also ask what’s your predicted grades are? And if you did any internship or shadowing?

3A*, and I shadowed in dental clinic for a week
Reply 66
Original post by Jsksjxb

3* but only volunteering, wbu?

3* but only volunteering, wbu?

Which subjects are you doing?
Reply 68
Original post by Drugeifbwdbsoh

Which subjects are you doing?

Bio chem and maths, u?

Bio chem and maths, u?

Same
Are you studying in UK? What did you apply for UK then
Reply 71
Are you studying in UK? What did you apply for UK then

Yh physiotherapy for uk. Did u apply for dent in uk as well and is hku ur first choice ?
Reply 72
I dont think im getting in hku tbf cuz they tend do prefer 4* ppl
I heard someone with 5A* didn’t even have the chance to be interviewed, so I don’t think they just look at out grades
Reply 74
I heard someone with 5A* didn’t even have the chance to be interviewed, so I don’t think they just look at out grades

Yh tru but I dont think anyone with 3* got in last yr

Yh tru but I dont think anyone with 3* got in last yr

One of my frd was predicted 2A*1A 3 years ago and received an offer so ig it’s still possible
Reply 76

One of my frd was predicted 2A*1A 3 years ago and received an offer so ig it’s still possible

Yh true lets hope they send out interviews soon cuz on their website it states that late dec to jan
Have anyone receive any notices?

May I ask if your friend did his/her A Level in HK or in the UK? Did he/she get very high score in UCAT?
Original post by feiji feiji

May I ask if your friend did his/her A Level in HK or in the UK? Did he/she get very high score in UCAT?

She did it in uk and she didn’t even had UCAT vefore

Latest