The Student Room Group

HELP with filling out EU23N form!!!!!

Hi! I applied for student finance for a tuition fee loan. I was born and raised in the Republic of Ireland and hold a Republic of Ireland passport. I am an Irish citizen and have lived here for 18 years.

I will be joining the University of Plymouth this September to do medicine.

I was completing the EU23N form and it's asking me for residency details over the past three years.

I have gone on two-holiday trips to India each lasting about three months over the past three years and was wondering if I should disclose this as they are only temporary holiday absences.

My permanent and ordinary residence is in the Republic of Ireland.

Please reply as I am worried I will not get a tuition fee loan because of these holidays!!!!!!!!!
(edited 10 months ago)
Original post by Kerbert_16
Hi! I applied for student finance for a tuition fee loan. I was born and raised in the Republic of Ireland and hold a Republic of Ireland passport. I am an Irish citizen and have lived here for 18 years.

I will be joining the University of Plymouth this September to do medicine.

I was completing the EU23N form and it's asking me for residency details over the past three years.

I have gone on two-holiday trips to India each lasting about three months over the past three years and was wondering if I should disclose this as they are only temporary holiday absences.

My permanent and ordinary residence is in the Republic of Ireland.

Please reply as I am worried I will not get a tuition fee loan because of these holidays!!!!!!!!!

Hi Kerbert,

If the breaks in residency were less than 6 months and were holidays then you wouldn't need to disclose this on your application.

Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending