The Student Room Group

Student finance eu students

What happens if I send pn1 form and eu23n form both ? I only want maintenance Loan. I am new student with pre settlement visa. I came to Uk on September 2021.
Original post by Gajal
What happens if I send pn1 form and eu23n form both ? I only want maintenance Loan. I am new student with pre settlement visa. I came to Uk on September 2021.

Hi there, Are you working whilst you study in the UK? Thanks, Karen
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Karen
Hi there, Are you working whilst you study in the UK? Thanks, Karen

Hi Karen
I would like to work as much as I can while I study however I am not sure if I can for entire duration of my course because I will have assignments and placements. That’s why I am seeking the tuition fee loan..
Original post by Gajal
Hi Karen
I would like to work as much as I can while I study however I am not sure if I can for entire duration of my course because I will have assignments and placements. That’s why I am seeking the tuition fee loan..

If you aren't working whilst you study you wouldn't be eligible to apply for Maintenance Loan as you hold pre settled status. Students who hold pre settled status and are working whilst they study may be eligible to apply as a Migrant Worker. You can find out more information here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/migrant-worker-evidence-for-student-finance-england

If you don't meet the above linked criteria as a Migrant Worker you would only be able to apply for Tuition Fee Loan only on the EU23N form.

Thanks, Karen
Reply 4
Original post by SFE Karen
If you aren't working whilst you study you wouldn't be eligible to apply for Maintenance Loan as you hold pre settled status. Students who hold pre settled status and are working whilst they study may be eligible to apply as a Migrant Worker. You can find out more information here: https://www.gov.uk/guidance/migrant-worker-evidence-for-student-finance-england

If you don't meet the above linked criteria as a Migrant Worker you would only be able to apply for Tuition Fee Loan only on the EU23N form.

Thanks, Karen

Okay, thank you, I have already submitted the pn1 form and the migrant worker form. What happens if I send the eu23n form now? Since my motive from the beginning was to get only the tuition fee loan. Please help
Original post by Gajal
Okay, thank you, I have already submitted the pn1 form and the migrant worker form. What happens if I send the eu23n form now? Since my motive from the beginning was to get only the tuition fee loan. Please help

If you are only looking to apply for Tuition Fee Loan only you would send the EU23N form with a signed and dated cover letter advising you are only looking to apply for this and request for your PN1 application to be removed. Thanks, Karen

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending