The Student Room Group

Student Finance Application - Information Required

Hi there,
I've applied for an EU23N form recently as this is my first time as an ROI applicant and this morning I recieved several emails asking for further evidence and info and some which I don't understand when giving more than enough details.

This is my situation:
I'm an Irish applicant applying for student finance tuition for Year 2 in my university in Belfast, as my first year I have self funded my studies, but as Year 2 will get way tougher I needed to ease off my studies. I've never applied for SFC before and there isn't really that much info on regarding the EU application so I had to try it myself. Attached in this post are the emails that were sent to me.

The emails in summary were sent to me like this:
- Residency not enough (I don't understand this part at all lost in this one) (I've put in my ROI pernament address since it says the first year of my course)
- Do I have to include the accomodation for Year 1 I stayed in also?

- Declaration of application not signed (when I clearly signed it and dated it before sent via An Post (Ireland's postal services))

- Contacts Invalid (I dont understand this part)
- I've included my dad and brother with the same address on this also / I probably misunderstood this part
- Do I put in different people that are not related to me? (in this case like GP)

If someone could assist me with this that would be much appreciated

My Irish Passport was sent with the original forms and the email they sent are asking for extra which I'm confused on.

Thanks!
Original post by Mhgzi
Hi there,
I've applied for an EU23N form recently as this is my first time as an ROI applicant and this morning I recieved several emails asking for further evidence and info and some which I don't understand when giving more than enough details.

This is my situation:
I'm an Irish applicant applying for student finance tuition for Year 2 in my university in Belfast, as my first year I have self funded my studies, but as Year 2 will get way tougher I needed to ease off my studies. I've never applied for SFC before and there isn't really that much info on regarding the EU application so I had to try it myself. Attached in this post are the emails that were sent to me.

The emails in summary were sent to me like this:
- Residency not enough (I don't understand this part at all lost in this one) (I've put in my ROI pernament address since it says the first year of my course)
- Do I have to include the accomodation for Year 1 I stayed in also?

- Declaration of application not signed (when I clearly signed it and dated it before sent via An Post (Ireland's postal services))

- Contacts Invalid (I dont understand this part)
- I've included my dad and brother with the same address on this also / I probably misunderstood this part
- Do I put in different people that are not related to me? (in this case like GP)

If someone could assist me with this that would be much appreciated

My Irish Passport was sent with the original forms and the email they sent are asking for extra which I'm confused on.

Thanks!

Hi there,

If you can call us on 0141 243 3570 so we can look into this for you. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending